“YEP helped put my business on the map. The follow-up from the CITD counselors is one of the forces that keep me moving forward.” Erica Calvert - Airshine Music, San Diego, CA
San Diego Intellectual Property Rights Seminar - STOPfakes.gov
The U.S. Department of Commerce’s Office of Intellectual Property Rights, the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and U.S. Commercial Service cordially invite you to attend the STOPfakes.gov Road Show, an Intellectual Property Rights Enforcement Outreach Program. This is an opportunity to learn the basics of intellectual property rights (IPR) protection and U.S. government resources available to help small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) protect their IPR at home and abroad.
This program will feature presentations by intellectual property experts and law enforcement officials, followed by an open discussion with experts from industry and government.
Seminar topics will include:
- What is Intellectual Property?
- Understand the basics of obtaining Intellectual Property Rights in the U.S./Resources
- Understand the basics of obtaining intellectual Property Rights in other Countries/Resources
- How to enforce your Intellectual Property Rights in the U.S./Resources
- How to enforce your Intellectual Property Rights Overseas/Resources
- Susan Anthony, Attorney-Advisor, Office of Policy and External Affairs, United States Patent and Trademark Office
Raquel Cohen, International Trade Specialist, Office of Intellectual Property Rights, International Trade Administration