"The YEP program thoroughly taught me how to write an effective business plan that identifies and details all the steps necessary to starting a small business. This knowledge is encouraging and gives me the confidence to pursue starting my own small business." De Angelo Williams - San Diego, CA
Join the San Diego CITD at the 2013 MedSummit on September 6, 2013. The Baja Medical Cluster along with the State's Economic Development Secretariat are organizing the “Supplier's Day of the Medical Industry” to take place at the Baja California Convention Center.
The purpose of the Medical Summit is to develop local and regional supplier base for the medical device manufactures located in the State, by improving the competitiveness of regional supply and the attraction of key new investments.
Attendees to the event will be medical device manufactures, local and foreign suppliers, regional universities and industrial chambers and associations related to the medical industry.
The event will have a variety of activities:
1) OEM and Supplier exhibition
2) Specialized workshops
3) Business meetings
4) Investment seminars
5) A visit to two (2) medical plants (this will take place on Thursday Sept. 05 and will be free of charge *first come first serve basis*)
Booth space: USD$700 - tax included; table, 2 chairs, adding company profile to directory and adding to the final report handed to Manufacturers.
B-2-B price: USD$250 - tax included
Event website: http://www.medsummit.net
Events taking place prior to the Medical Summit:
• Webinar Supplier Opportunities Baja Medical Device Cluster, July 11th, 2013
• Industrial Bus Tour for foreign companies on Thursday Sep 5th, 2013
• 2 Breakfasts of Medical Device Manufactures in Baja