111 W Harbor Blvd.
The BIO International Convention (BIO) attracts 16,000 biotechnology and pharma leaders who come together for one week of intensive networking to discover new opportunities and promising partnerships. This event covers a wide spectrum of life science and application areas including drug discovery, biomanufacturing, genomics, biofuels, nanotechnology and cell therapy. Registration is now open.
Four Key Elements of BIO:
About the Attendees:
- One-third of BIO attendees come from outside the U.S.
- 2,500+ CEO’s from leading biotech companies
- More than 70% of attendees are either Managers, Directors, C-Level or Executive Management
- All company sizes: 33% of attendees are from companies with more than 500 employees and 40% are from companies with fewer than 50 employees
- See attendee demographics and event overview here
For more information and to register, visit http://convention.bio.org/