Global Trade Update: USMCA, NAFTA 2.0, 232 (Steel and Aluminum) Duties and 301 China Duties
- Come to learn how the proposed USMCA will impact your operations.
- What realistic mechanisms are there to deal with our new world of duties
- Mexico “NAFTA” products may be subject to Chinese 301 duties
- New USMCA rules of origin and automotive
- New certificate of origin requirements
- Strategies to prevent and avoid additional duties
- Impact on other FTAs
- USMCA expiration
Steve Zisser, Esq.
Zisser Customs Law Group
For more information and to register, click here.