The San Diego Center for International Trade Development (CITD) provides a variety of services to clients in San Diego and Imperial counties.
Below is a list of services offered based on your current status.
New to International Trade
If you are new to international trade, the CITD international trade specialists can help guide you through the the complexities of importing and/or exporting to expand their operations globally through informative seminars and workshops as well as one-on-one counseling.
International Business Expansion
If are currently importing/exporting and are looking to expand your international business, the CITD can provide the following services:
In-Depth Business Counseling
Areas of Counseling
- Export/Import Regulations
- Export/Import Documentation
- International Financing
- International Distribution and Logistics
- International Market Research
- Expand Your Market through Exporting
- Successful Strategies for Importing
- Establishing Operations in the U.S.
- How to Enter the European Market
- Estrategias Para Importaciones Exitosas
- Estrategias Para Exportaciones Exitosas
Research, Information and Referral Services & Internet and Web Business Strategies – Through our extensive contacts we can assist you in finding the correct resources, agencies, services, and key information to help your business succeed internationally.
Contact us at (619) 482-6393 or click here to arrange a preliminary appointment.